AIM
MRshibbs

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Utah, you've struck genious gold.

I don't know if you're planning on doing more, but dammit you should, because this was flat out awesome and hilarious. Makes me miss Code Monkeys a little bit, but I've played minecraft and this is spot on. Also now using a Lance skin on MC lol.

Awesome job, and great comedy.

JohnnyUtah responds:

I'll probably make 3 people cry but I'm most likely done with the minecraft jokes. I better get out a few non-parody games/movies before I get kicked in the balls.

Resident Evil Gone Stupid Resident Evil Gone Stupid

Great First Submission Dude!

Keep it up, hope to see how you progress in the future!

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

Good animation and message, but

AGH. the scratchy audio is killing my ears. other than that, kudos.

Sonic in Search for Love Sonic in Search for Love

Holy Crap, that was amazing.

Had a great laugh man, anticipating the second chapter.

Matt Hill Gets Eaten Matt Hill Gets Eaten

Haha nice,

Take that annoying kids of america!

Still waiting to see your next project man, keep up the good work.

CdyVnd responds:

Thanks a lot. The next thing I did actually was a submission for the Metal Gear collab. Hopefully it'll make it into that. Thanks!

Wal-Mart Attacks! Wal-Mart Attacks!

YES! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!! and F%$ wal-mart!

great cartoon man, you should be hired at adult swim to do your own series because the animation was great(cept maybe the avalanche lol). also about the avalanche, if he was at the top of everest... how'd snow fall down and cover him? lol.

but great job man, hope to see more.

CdyVnd responds:

hahah yea- I didn't realize that until after I had animated it. Thanks!

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

That was..

amazing. lol.

Super Problem Collab Super Problem Collab

Nice job

Only thing i'll say.... is that queen song, is Flash....Flash Gordan, not The Flash lol.

funguy-dot-ca responds:

it was part of the joke.
Using 3 kinds of flash in one piece. Flash gordon- the flash and Adobe Flash :)

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

if you need an idea for a new one.

Awesome Man(mega man)

but great job, very egoraptor like

Devil May Cry M2 *SE* Devil May Cry M2 *SE*

i cant give this much.

im sorry but, im a dmc enthusiast and this movie just, it just killed the coolness factor of dante and vergil right off.

the animation, is okay, nothing to be too proud of though, the story? well predictable and lacked depth, if you're going to do a fanmade dmc cartoon may want to do something with a bit more intelligence, i.e. dante knows sparda is dead, he's not an idiot, have him doing a job from a client out of his shop Devil May Cry, rather than him following vergil in the worst getup immaginable. sorry, but this animation just reaked of poo.